Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The anatomy of a divorce


To this point, I have yet to begin chronicling the rather cosmic implosion of a typical life of love, children, and marriage. Contributing to this lapse, is the sheer volume of information needed to convey the subject. Frankly, I'm not sure if I possess the discipline and desire to undertake the task. On the other hand, once completed it would be there, finished, to forever stand as the testimony to any potential inquiries.

Journey of a thousand miles and all that . . . .

Briefly, this will be the story of my courting, marriage, and eventual divorce with a woman I met while I was in the Marine Corps, at the age of 18.

For those of you with a bent on the balanced story, allow me to provide the link to her blog as well. Not only will you gain a bit of her perspective into this life event, but also of her as well. With any luck, maybe someone reading this will possess the same ridiculous hero complex that I did at an early age, and decide to rescue her. Please?

So, I will begin . . . well, at the beginning. Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment